ConX X Air SC70 Compact 70 CFM Engine Driven Rotary Screw Air Compressor
The X Air SC70 is a very compact and light rotary screw air compressor. Don't be fooled by it's compact size, this workhorse delivers 70 CFM in a package small enough that it doesn't need to be towed.
ConX X Air SC70 Features and Benefits
- X AIR oil injected rotary screw features a new rotor profile derived from the very latest compressed air technology, resulting in an extremely durable, efficient and high performance air end.
- Removable gas tank further reduces transport weight, and makes fill up easy.
- MONITAIR continuously variable idle control gives you very fast throttle response for power on demand. Engine idles until power is required, making it very economical.
- Airflow & pressure are constant & continuous, no need for an air tank.
- Automatic shutdown systems protect against low engine oil and high temperature of air end.
- Temperature gauge, pressure gauge & rpm/hour meter.
- Rugged construction; protected by a steel chassis, rollbar and side panels all finished with lasting powder coat paint.
- Honda OHV engine features low noise & vibration, fuel efficient, durable and outstanding reliability.
- Ease of Maintenance: over 20 years of market experience has confirmed extremely simple & low maintenance costs.
- This powerful compressor (SC70) can operate a 90 lbs class breaker & doesn’t need to be towed; creating a package that is for power & portability, like no other!
ConX X Air SC70 Specifications:
- 70 CFM @ 100 psi
- 20.8 HP Honda GX 630 Engine
- 125 psi Max
- Oil Capacity: 1.1 Gallon
- Belt Drive
- Compressor and Engine Safety Shutdown
- Fuel Capacity: 5.3 Gallons
- Lifting Hooks Included
- 298 lbs
- 74 dBA @ 23 feet
- Dimensions: 34" L x 26" W x 23" H