ConX X Air SC40E Compact 43 CFM Engine Driven Rotary Screw Air Compressor
Units typically are in stock
The X Air SC 40 is a very compact and light rotary screw air compressor. Don't be fooled by it's compact size, this workhorse delivers 43 CFM in a package that can be managed by one person.
ConX X Air SC40E Features and Benefits
- X AIR oil injected rotary screw features a new rotor profile derived from the very latest compressed air technology, resulting in an extremely durable, efficient and high performance air end.
- MONITAIR continuously variable idle control gives you very fast throttle response for power on demand. Engine idles until power is required, making it very economical.
- Airflow & pressure are constant & continuous, no need for an air tank.
- Automatic shutdown systems protect against low engine oil and high temperature of air end.
- Temperature gauge and pressure gauge.
- Rugged construction; protected by a steel chassis roll bar and side panels all finished with lasting powder coat paint.
- HONDA OHV engine features low noise & vibration, fuel efficient, durable and outstanding reliability.
- Ease of Maintenance: over 20 years of market experience has confirmed extremely simple & low maintenance costs.
ConX X Air SC40E Specifications:
- 43 CFM @ 100 psi
- 13 HP Honda GX 390 Engine
- 125 psi Max
- Oil Capacity: 1.1 Gallon
- Compressor and Engine Safety Shutdown
- Fuel Capacity: 1.6 Gallons
- Lifting Hooks Included
- 220 lbs
- 73 dBA @ 23 feet
- Dimensions: 32" L x 25" W x 22.5" H
- 2 Years Airend
- 3 Years Honda Engine
- 1 Year Complete Machine