QLK32 Air Cooling Piping System 1/2"
QLK32 Piping System offers an easy-to-install and versatile solution to condensing moisture that is present in compressed air, a cost efficient alternative to aftercoolers and refrigerated air dryers. Compressed air carries a high volume of water that must get filtered before powering tools and machines. Before entering filtration, the compressed air that is generated is very hot in temperature and needs to cool down to allow moisture to condense. While there are many different ways the air can be cooled after leaving the compressor/storage tank (including aftercoolers & refrigerated air dryers), these methods can be quite expensive and add extra cost to the electric bill. By installing the QLK32 Piping System after the compressor, piping distance between the compressor and filtration is lengthened without significantly increasing the footprint of piping across a garage or workshop. Not only does vertical piping allow air to travel a further distance and cool down, but moisture that condenses can fall to the bottom of each drop. Each drop leg features full port ball valves that can be opened to drain the collected moisture. A perfect compressed air piping solution for small business workshops and home garage hobbyists.
- Increases piping distance by 28 feet while only occupying 3 feet width on the wall
- Easy assembly with no welding or gluing necessary
- 16 mm OD - 1/2” Aluminum piping that is corrosion resistant, has a smooth inner surface allowing low pressure loss due to friction, lightweight but able to handle higher pressure (maximum 232psi, Temperature range 14F ~ 194F)
- Compression style fittings with turn-to-lock connectors. QLK32 compressed air piping system uses compression-style fittings for fast installation in half the time of traditional methods. No gluing, threading or soldering required
(4) 6.5 Ft Aluminum Pipe Vertical Legs
(8) 5 Inch Pipe Horizontal Branches
(5) Union Elbow Fittings
(3) Union Tee Fittings
(3) Full Port Ball Valve 1/2" NPT Male
(1) Full Port Ball Valve 1/2" NPT Female
(1) 6.5 Ft Flexible Hose
(1) Single 3/8" NPT Female Port
(9) Wall Mount Brackets