ConX X Air SC80P Compact 80 CFM Engine Driven Rotary Screw Air Compressor Skid Mount
The X Air SC80 is a very compact and light rotary screw air compressor. Don't be fooled by it's compact size, this workhorse delivers 80 CFM in a package small enough that it doesn't need to be towed.
Small Investment, Big Return
Ideal for sandblasting, breakers, rock drills, cut-off saws, painting, chipping hammers, graffiti removal, post drivers, nail guns, staple guns and much more...
ConX X Air SC80 Features and Benefits
- X AIR oil injected rotary screw features a new rotor profile derived from the very latest compressed air technology, resulting in an extremely durable, efficient and high performance air end.
- Removable gas tank further reduces transport weight, and makes fill up easy.
- MONITAIR continuously variable idle control gives you very fast throttle response for power on demand. Engine idles until power is required, making it very economical.
- Airflow & pressure are constant & continuous, no need for an air tank.
- Automatic shutdown systems protect against low engine oil and high temperature of air end.
- Temperature gauge, pressure gauge & rpm/hour meter.
- Rugged construction
- Honda OHV engine features low noise & vibration, fuel efficient, durable and outstanding reliability.
- Ease of Maintenance: over 20 years of market experience has confirmed extremely simple & low maintenance costs.
- This powerful compressor (SC80) can operate a 90 lbs class breaker & doesn’t need to be towed; creating a package that is for power & portability, like no other!
ConX X Air SC80P Specifications:
- 80 CFM @ 100 psi
- 24 HP GX 690 Honda Engine
- 125 psi Max
- Belt Drive
- Compressor and Engine Safety Shutdown
- 242 lbs
- 2 Years Airend
- 3 Years Honda Engine
- 1 Year Complete Machine